- Be at least 18 years of age ( or as required by law ).
- Have some experience working with young children.
- Be reliable and conscientious in carrying out assigned duties.
- Demonstrate a patient and loving attitude toward young children.
- Be flexible in working with different age groups.
- Must not have been convicted of any offenses as stated in regulations, as required by law.
Please kindly state that you are applying from www.camhr.com.
Please be alerted that: Any requirement of deposit, registration fee and miscellaneous charges, as well as acceptance of interview without any prerequisites by the interviewing company/party could be a scam. It is also illegal for the interviewing company/party to detain the identification documents (identity card or passport) of the interviewee.