- Good knowledge of computer applications MS office, Excel.
- Internet, e-mail (Microsoft outlook)
- One year experience
- Good looking, friendly, loyalty and honesty,
- Good command of English both verbal and writing.
- Willing to learn something new.
- Willing to work under pressure and self-motivated
- Attend to all incoming calls, taking messages.
- Welcome visitors and guide them to person/s they want to see.
- Receive all incoming documents, recording and giving them to proper personnel.
- Check all outgoing documents, recording and sending them out through messengers.
- Ensure that newspapers are giving to Managing Director immediately.
- Keep reception area clean at all the time.
- Assist the administrative executive to organize and perform administration work for all departments.
- Make copies or scan documents to prepare file for operation or accounting or administration.
- Organize messenger activity by centralizing requests from all departments.
- Other duties assigned by management
Please kindly state that you are applying from www.camhr.com.
Please be alerted that: Any requirement of deposit, registration fee and miscellaneous charges, as well as acceptance of interview without any prerequisites by the interviewing company/party could be a scam. It is also illegal for the interviewing company/party to detain the identification documents (identity card or passport) of the interviewee.