- BA in Media, Communication, Journalism, Public Relations or other relevant fields
- Have at least one year experience working in any media related project, particularly in the field of Citizen Journalism training.
- Good command of English language and communication skills
- Knowledge of the process for production of media tools
- Familiar with Content Management System (CMS)
- Interest in working young people and promoting youth participation in civic activities
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office, Internet and Email. Adobe Photoshop and AdobeInDesign are preferred.
- Cambodian nationality between 20-35 years old preferred as YCC is a youth centered organization.
Please kindly state that you are applying from www.camhr.com.
Please be alerted that: Any requirement of deposit, registration fee and miscellaneous charges, as well as acceptance of interview without any prerequisites by the interviewing company/party could be a scam. It is also illegal for the interviewing company/party to detain the identification documents (identity card or passport) of the interviewee.