- University degree in law or any other related field
- At least 2 years of work experience in corporate and regulatory affairs and advocacy
- Proven leadership and supervisory skills
- Proven negotiating and presentation skills;
- Good analytical skills and details-oriented
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Please kindly state that you are applying from www.camhr.com.
Please be alerted that: Any requirement of deposit, registration fee and miscellaneous charges, as well as acceptance of interview without any prerequisites by the interviewing company/party could be a scam. It is also illegal for the interviewing company/party to detain the identification documents (identity card or passport) of the interviewee.