- Bachelor’s in law is the basic requirement but master’s in law is highly preferred
- Work experience in courts gives an extra edge
- Excellent knowledge about corporate laws and regulations
- Excellent observation and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work under high stress and release the company from legal problems
- Must be very organized, precise and accurate in work
- Ability to maintain trust and a high level of confidentiality
Please kindly state that you are applying from www.camhr.com.
Please be alerted that: Any requirement of deposit, registration fee and miscellaneous charges, as well as acceptance of interview without any prerequisites by the interviewing company/party could be a scam. It is also illegal for the interviewing company/party to detain the identification documents (identity card or passport) of the interviewee.