- You must be a current undergraduate or recent graduate student in a field related to IRI’s work.
- Your academic performance should be outstanding as demonstrated by recent university or institution records.
- Your application for an internship should be supported by your university or related institution. A minimum requirement is a letter from one of your professors supporting your application.
- All applicants should have English proficiency as well as skills in IT, basic accounting and communication.
- You must have strong commitment to the values and principles of IRI’s mission, advancing democracy in Cambodia and demonstrated interest in the field of international development.
Priority will be given to applicants with skills and prior experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Youth Development
- Public Speaking and Advocacy
- Television Production and Journalism
- Social Research and IT applications: Excel, SPSS, Graphic Design
Selected applicants will be given preference in competing for upcoming available employment opportunities with IRI and partner organizations.
Please kindly state that you are applying from www.camhr.com.
Please be alerted that: Any requirement of deposit, registration fee and miscellaneous charges, as well as acceptance of interview without any prerequisites by the interviewing company/party could be a scam. It is also illegal for the interviewing company/party to detain the identification documents (identity card or passport) of the interviewee.