- Graduated from a reputable university, major in HRM, psychology, or management
- At least 1 year experience in recruitment/HRM
- Very good command of spoken and written English
- Dynamic, flexible, Very good communication skills and honest.
- High Responsible for work, working hard
- At least 24 years old
- Self Development skills and learn the new things
Please kindly state that you are applying from www.camhr.com.
Please be alerted that: Any requirement of deposit, registration fee and miscellaneous charges, as well as acceptance of interview without any prerequisites by the interviewing company/party could be a scam. It is also illegal for the interviewing company/party to detain the identification documents (identity card or passport) of the interviewee.